This year the Florida Legislation raised the price of tuition at Florida public colleges. At what point does the price for college and graduate school become an entrance barrier. I am currently in graduate school and paying an incredible price per every credit hour. Like many Americans I was told go to college and then go to graduate school. You'll find a great high paying job when you get out. Wow, what a mistake! All I found was mounting debt and no job.
Where is the $80,000 to $1000,000 a year a job that was suppose to be guaranteed? I might be able to find a job that pays $50,000 a year. How am i going to pay my mortgage, car, insurance, and have a life when I am paying $300 to $400 a month for 10 years in student loans? Good bye new car every 7 years, hello pinto and apartment, home sweet home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment